Here’s what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways for attendees. What are 3 things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we'll be able to gauge whether it's a good fit for our audience.
The perks of being an EV Charging Summit speaker:
- Exposure on the event website, emails, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Complimentary full access speaker pass to the summit
- Virtual networking, new business contacts, and learning
Please note that any companies offering services to our audience may be required to fund their speaking opportunity as part of a sponsorship. This will be subject to proposal submission review. The deadline for speaking proposals is December 15, 2022. Thank you for understanding.