Eric ChitoubolFleet Garage Operations Manager
City of Portland
Eric is the Maintenance Operations Supervisor for the City of Portland, where he is helping lead shop operations in effective and efficient maintenance of city assets. With 15 years of experience in multiple facets of fleet operations starting in the U.S Military and through the ranks of the City of Portland- Fleet Services. Eric strives to find innovative ways to keep maintenance operations at peak performance. Eric holds a degree in Business Management and Leadership from Portland State University.
Eric Chitoubol’s Session(s):
| Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Electric Vehicles provide a number of solutions and benefits to commercial and municipal fleets. While able to fulfill the roles of light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, fleets operate in a unique environment and present different considerations for electrification.
- Understand the impact of charging multiple vehicles while maintaining operational efficiency
- Consider cost-saving maintenance requirements compared to ICE vehicles
- Integrate facility and public charging to keep your fleet fully charged
- Learn which vehicles are the best fit for your organization’s needs
- Implement strategies that will help your company reach its sustainability objectives