* Anthony BoothFounder and CEO
Tony leads his team in addressing the growing demand to support the transition to more sustainable transportation alternatives. After thirty years in the construction industry, Tony has brought his knowledge and experience to the hospitality industry and the expansion of EV charging infrastructure.
* Anthony Booth’s Session(s):
| Tuesday, October 18, 2022
To keep pace with the rapidly growing interest in electric vehicles, vast networks of publicly accessible chargers will need to be built and put into operation. A failure to scale to meet growth will slow the progress decarbonizing road transport. This timely session focuses on a discussion of scaling strategies and what to consider to tie into the nation’s infrastructure. Topics covered include:
- Societal, demographic, and monetary factors
- The role of software and services, new business models, consolidation, and competition
- Hiring talent to solve the vast and complex technological, operational, and consumer-acceptance challenges