Windell Mollenido has over 20 years of experience in digital marketing and website development focused on multifamily and commercial real estate. He creates and manages marketing campaigns for The REMM Group's diverse portfolio of multifamily communities and lease-ups. His experiences also include SEO, SEM, business development, online reputation, data analysis, and marketing strategy.
Windell delivers new innovative solutions to an array of challenges facing our constantly changing industry. His marketing skills range from the macro-level of identifying trends and developing strategies, to the micro-level of programming languages and design software.
Windell earned a Master of Business Administration from Saint Leo University in Tampa Bay, FL.
Windell Mollenido’s Session(s):
10:45 am–11:45 am | Fri, June 30, 2023
EV Charging stations are marketable assets, and it is time to leverage them. Customer attitudes are continually shifting towards supporting sustainable business, and today it has become a top priority. EV drivers can be a great way to secure loyalty to your organization and your EV Charging stations. Join this session to learn how to market your EV Charging stations and how to prepare for the future of EV Charging station environments to include DOOH (digital out of home) media.
- Acquire digital marketing tactics to enhance your organization’s current marketing.
- Offset installation costs through ad-generated revenue.
- Adopt an EV marketing strategy to influence and acquire customers.
- Build credibility with a new customer base.
- Learn how to leverage network integrations with apps, loyalty programs, etc.