Zach HenkinDirector of EV Program Research
Center for Sustainable Energy
Zach Henkin is the Director of EV Programs Research at the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE), where he leads research and analysis focused on adopting and using electric vehicles and infrastructure at scale. Zach brings over ten years of experience researching transportation electrification, has designed numerous large-scale demonstration projects relating to consumer EV adoption, and lectured on EV and charging programs worldwide. Zach has an MBA specializing in renewable energy, formerly served as a planning commissioner and economic development commissioner and is a Third Derivative (D3) clean tech mentor.
Zach Henkin’s Session(s):
8:45 am–9:00 am | Thu, June 29, 2023
Taking the leap to bring EV Charging infrastructure to your site and organization can seem daunting. Join this session to learn how to make consumer-driven decisions to know if EV Charging is a viable investment.
- Understand how the relationship between location, travel patterns, demographics, and car ownership affects your demand assessment
- Learn how to analyze the demand for EV Charging based on your market and region
- Identify which analytic tools are available now and in the future
9:00 am–9:45 am | Thu, June 29, 2023
Funding the installation of EV charging infrastructure can become costly, so how can we reduce the costs of infrastructure? Join this session to grasp a complete understanding of the who, where, and how of accessing incentives, grants, and rebates to lower your initial investment.
- Understand the role of NEVI Funding for States
- Leverage utility incentives and rebates
- Identify how to quality for rebates and grant programs
- Partner with EVSE providers to fund your EV Charging infrastructure