Mike WeselohDirector, Electrical Contracting Partnerships
Michael Weseloh believes cost-effective charging for electric vehicles should be ubiquitous and equitably available to everyone. With ~80% of charging done at home and ~40% of American living in Multifamily properties he became the Director of Electric Contractor Partnerships for GoPowerEV to help this belief become a reality. Michael is building a partner ecosystem for GoPowerEV, beginning with electrical contractors. Michael has 29 years of experience in Silicon Valley companies, including steering committee and board positions with UPnP and ZigBee respectively and has additionally been a voting member in IEEE802. In his spare time, Michael invests in and rehabs homes in the Portland, Oregon area; has bred and raised fox red Labradors and appreciates a good cup of coffee!
Mike Weseloh’s Session(s):
8:30 am–9:30 am | Fri, June 30, 2023
EV Charging stations are profitable opportunities for stakeholders as more EV drivers are becoming accustomed to paying for charging. In order to develop a pricing model to ensure ROI, consider first how to offer a seamless customer experience to encourage returning customers. In this session, you will walk away prepared to establish a pricing model that will make the attraction and experience more important than the cost to charge.
- Compare the various business ownership models for EV Charging operations.
- Understand how the evolution of regulations on charging will affect your revenue.
- Recoup substantial portions of EV Charging station costs and receive tax credits by re-billing residents, charging the public, and leveraging AI.
- Increase profit-per-customer.
- Bolster your customer base.