Dave is a seasoned project manager in electric vehicle infrastructure and is instrumental in designing charging stations nationwide. He is responsible for designing, managing, and planning for various EV charging facilities, including the design for Level 2 and Level 3 charging stations and corporate EV fleet charging with solar and microgrid integration. His responsibilities include onsite analysis of the existing site conditions, preparation of lease exhibits, final construction drawings, electrical design, utility coordination, permitting, and overall project management. Dave has been responsible for designing and managing EV charging stations throughout the United States.
David Revette’s Session(s):
1:05 pm–2:05 pm | Thu, March 21, 2024
Installing EV charging stations at your residential, commercial, or municipal site can be an incredible opportunity to increase cash flow and reap numerous value-creation opportunities. However, not every site is shovel-ready. New installations require careful planning, permitting, and design. This session will dive into site analysis, security requirements, infrastructure planning, power requirements, environmental integration, and installation.
Join us for this fundamental session to learn:
- Evaluating your site and assessing charging types for capacity needs
- How to coordinate early with the local utilities to verify power demarcation and pathways to the charger locations
- Guiding principles for site selection, feasibility, and design decisions for your region
- Proactive subsurface damage prevention measures
- Assessing population, density factors, and local income rates that could impact your site