Enoch Lenge will discuss commercial real estate considerations when designing and deploying the right solutions for scenarios such as workplace employee charging, commercial fleet electrification, and destination on-the-go charging. The presentation will talk through a list of questions for consideration when developing charging strategies, including:
- How do you prioritize sites within a portfolio for electrification?
- How do you determine whether you need on-site vs off-site charging?
- How do I optimize the number of chargers I need to keep my fleet operational and efficient?
- What are the considerations for leased property vs owned?
- Determining installation of charging equipment on a lease property
- Concerns from landlords and site owners after lease termination on EV infrastructure – what happens to the charging equipment?
- How do I ensure we’ve got the right amount of power?
- Ensuring utility capacity for today and tomorrow
- Microgrid and battery storage
- Business continuity strategy for utility failure
- How does route optimization impact commercial models?
- What is an effective way to continue ongoing operations & maintenance?
The session will share case studies of challenges, successes, and learning lessons to help support the industry in its growth of EV charging.
Director, EV Charging Solutions