Installing EV charging stations at your residential, commercial, or municipal site can be an incredible opportunity to increase cash flow and reap numerous value-creation opportunities. However, not every site is shovel-ready. New installations require careful planning, permitting, and design. This session will dive into site analysis, security requirements, infrastructure planning, power requirements, environmental integration, and installation.
Join us for this fundamental session to learn:
- Evaluating your site and assessing charging types for capacity needs
- How to coordinate early with the local utilities to verify power demarcation and pathways to the charger locations
- Guiding principles for site selection, feasibility, and design decisions for your region
- Proactive subsurface damage prevention measures
- Assessing population, density factors, and local income rates that could impact your site
Director, Miller EV Solutions
Miller EV Solutions
Ben Revette, P.E.
Associate Vice President - Business Unit Manager
Dewberry Engineers Inc.
Program Manager - EV Charging
Chris Foley, PLS
EV Infrastructure Lead
Market Segment Leader