Scott BradleyDirector of Sales & Strategic Partnerships
Mr. Bradley leads the Pioneer eMobility e-Boost Off-Grid Infrastructure Team. Scott is an enthusiastic and devoted Electric Vehicle (EV) advocate. His areas of expertise encompass EV Charging and EV Charging Infrastructure. Scott has more than a decade of experience working in and exploring technology and energy industries, and is often invited to speak at national events, focusing on forward-thinking topics such as off-grid EV charging and the future of the grid.
Scott is a dedicated researcher and historian in the evolution of the EV. Scott earned his MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Robotics and AI, from Brown University.
Scott Bradley’s Session(s):
2:00 pm–4:00 pm | Wed, March 20, 2024
Microgrids and DERs are vital in electric vehicle charging infrastructure, providing the clean, reliable power needed to charge EVs. In addition, microgrids can help to optimize the charging process by managing when and how much power is delivered to each EV. This workshop will dive into everything you should know about the benefits of microgrids, considerations for installing microgrids at your location, and how to work through some of the challenges you might face while integrating microgrids into your facility.
Key takeaways include:
- Up-front costs you’ll need to be aware of when building a microgrid
- Technical challenges like grid integration and interoperability and how to work through them
- Examples of DERs and what might work best for your needs
- How microgrids can improve resilience and ensure reliability for your charging stations
- Leveraging battery storage to minimize peak power usage
2:45 pm–3:15 pm | Thu, March 21, 2024
Your EVs are in, and now, your infrastructure can be, too—without relying on a battery solution. Whether you’re waiting on electrical infrastructure, needing additional charging capacity, looking for a redeployable solution, seeking charging resilience, or operating in a remote location, you don’t have to wait on the industry or your utility. While many factors delay EV adoption, that doesn’t have to be the case.
In this session, attendees will:
- Learn about the challenges with today’s EV infrastructure and the charging landscape
- Gain resources to eliminate infrastructure wait time, disconnect from the grid, and control their EV budget
- Understand what is still needed to advance the build-out of a nationwide charging network