Nina Sadighi, PEGlobal Subject Matter Expert for Amazon North America Electrical Engineering Strategy Team
Nina Sadighi is a Senior Electrical Engineer and Power System Studies Subject Matter Expert with over eighteen years of experience in power distribution systems engineering, construction, and operations within domestic and international large-scale complex projects, such as Sasol Lake Charles and Tesla Gigafactory Austin.
She is a Senior Member of the IEEE and a working group member developing IEEE P3001.3, recommended Practice for the Design of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems: Voltage Considerations.
Nina is a senior Technical Program Manager for Amazon Global Reliability Team and a Subject Matter Expert for Amazon North America Electrical Engineering Strategy Team.
Her current focus is power reliability and resiliency at Amazon’s North American facilities, including over 460 EV sites.
Nina Sadighi, PE’s Session(s):
3:20 pm–3:50 pm | Thu, March 21, 2024
This panel will look at fleet management optimization through the operations lens. Topics discussed include:
- Core challenges when it comes to fleet management charging
- How to ensure fleet charging infrastructure is optimized to fit your operation’s needs
- Ways to increase efficiencies through hyper-reliable software solutions
- Integrating all components of fleet management into one solution for easier management and maintenance
- Remote troubleshooting and recovering faster from an interruption
- Dynamic load balancing to optimize charger power consumption
2:30 pm–3:30 pm | Fri, March 22, 2024