Jonas VaughnProgram Manager - EV Charging
Jonas Vaughn is a Program Manager for EV Charging with Bureau Veritas. His role as Program Manager is to stand up, roll out, and manage multi-site EV charging programs.
Before joining BV, Jonas was the Operations Manager for EV installation startup COIL, where he built the project management team and systems and was responsible for 90% of revenue in the leadup to their acquisition by Wallbox ($WBX). He previously worked at EVmatch, developing $1.5M of projects to install 120 chargers at multi-family properties in California.
His experience as an EV owner – without a place to charge at home – informs his end-user perspective and drives his passion for delivering excellent, right-sized EV charging solutions at scale. Jonas lives in his native Northern California, where he enjoys cycling with his wife and hiking with his 1-year-old.
Jonas Vaughn’s Session(s):
1:05 pm–2:05 pm | Thu, March 21, 2024
Installing EV charging stations at your residential, commercial, or municipal site can be an incredible opportunity to increase cash flow and reap numerous value-creation opportunities. However, not every site is shovel-ready. New installations require careful planning, permitting, and design. This session will dive into site analysis, security requirements, infrastructure planning, power requirements, environmental integration, and installation.
Join us for this fundamental session to learn:
- Evaluating your site and assessing charging types for capacity needs
- How to coordinate early with the local utilities to verify power demarcation and pathways to the charger locations
- Guiding principles for site selection, feasibility, and design decisions for your region
- Proactive subsurface damage prevention measures
- Assessing population, density factors, and local income rates that could impact your site