Natalie KingFounder & CEO
Natalie King, Founder and CEO of Dunamis Clean Energy Partners, LLC, and Dunamis Charge, leading 150+ workers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2021 Michigan and Northwest Ohio. Dunamis Charge is an alumni of the Stellantis National Black Supplier Development Program and Apple Impact Accelerator Program. The Electric Vehicle charger manufacturer is part of the Cummins CARE BOA (Black Owned Enterprise) Supplier Program and is a Tier One Vendor to DTE Energy. The EV infrastructure trailblazer is a 2022 TEDx alumnus who earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and her Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University Law School. She is also a graduate of the Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth “Building the Minority Business to Scale'' MBE program. She is a Board Member of the National Business League and the Michigan Chamber of Commerce Energy & Environment Committee. King is also the Chairwoman and a founding Blacks in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (BEVI) member.
Natalie King’s Session(s):
1:45 pm–2:15 pm | Fri, March 22, 2024
Growing an EV Charging Company: Founder, HR Leader, and Venture Capitalist Discuss Strategic Planning
In this panel, experts in various roles will weigh in on the role of strategic planning when it comes to growing an EV charging company.
- Each speaker’s approach to strategic planning, including internal and external factors that impact it
- Examples of challenging real-time adjustments against a strategic plan
- How organizational structures change throughout growth
- The intersection of recruitment and organizational planning
- How companies can incorporate a DEI plan into hiring and training
- Where companies fail at strategic planning and pitfalls to avoid